- A Ship Rudder from the Treasure Shipyard
- Site (Original description)
- Discovered Location
- The site of the Treasure Shipyard (baochuan chang), The shipyard site is in the northwestern corner of Nanjing, which lies on the Yangzi river
- Current Location
- 15th century
- Ming Dynasty
- Status of Hull remains
- Preservation Status
- Year Discovered
* This theme was designed and built by ETNET CO., Ltd.
* You are not allowed to delete comment lines here.
$seojuku_options = get_option('seojuku_theme');